2012年4月25日星期三

Bolivia - Dino Park 恐龍公園


Bolivia - Dino Park (Scure)

After taking 14 hours of bus, I arrived to Scure this morning.  There are 2 captal cities in Bolivia.  One is La Paz, and another one is Scure.  Actually, I don{t really like this city... very noisy.. it is kind of dirty.. and very dirty hotel...  I will go to another place tomorrow.  I am still searching the best way to go to 天空之鏡! 






Sucre is called {White City .  Travel is so bad.. those driver don{t really care people crosing the street..







I went to visit Dino Park this afternoon.  Travelers can take the Dino Truck to there.


Dino Park.  The famous thing of this park is we can see the footprint here.




Footprint







There is a place that we can see many footprint.. but I feel it is difficult to find out those footprint!








I went to visit the market in Scure.  I guess you would like this market, because there are many birds flying...  and kind of dirty

 

 



I don{t know what food is that.. looks like deep fired thing.  The drink taste like our  green bean sweet soup.


I saw they put all these different color things to big corns and eat...  Would you scare to eat?




 

All different color drinks...  I did try 2 or 3 b4... taste very sweet...  maybe some looks like the cold tea... Would you like to try all these color drinks?



my room in Scure!  How you feel?  I was cheat by the boss in this hotel again for this room!



I will be heading to 天空之鏡!   Hope I can see 天空之鏡! ...  I heard the chance is not good!

 

 

沒有留言:

發佈留言